Our vision is to demonstrate Christ’s love to one another, our neighbourhood, our nation and our world. We want all to experience the peace and freedom of knowing forgiveness through Jesus Christ.
What do we seek to do?
• to be known as a worshipping and caring fellowship of believers
• to reach out to the neighbourhood and beyond with the good news of Jesus Christ
• to encourage personal commitment to Jesus Christ
• to nurture all to a deeper relationship with Jesus Christ
What can you expect of us?
We will help you:
• to grow in your knowledge of God’s character and the assurance of your salvation
• to grow in your understanding of God’s ways and to become a more effective servant of Christ
• to make real connections between your Christian faith, your life, and the life of our society
We will seek to do this by:
• inspiring you with relevant and thoughtful preaching and lively worship
• encouraging you with honest and sensitive pastoral care
• informing your thinking about the many, and sometimes complex, issues we face